Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Chumscrubber

I am not feeling particularly creative at the moment, but i don't really have to explain anything to a blog audience, now do I? In face, as i type, my tired, clumsy fingers are missing the appropriate keys. The Backspace Key is getting a lot of love tonight.

I just watched this movie for the second time. The first was at Kenbrook. Glorious Kenbrook, where I was a product of my own idealism. My how the seasons change, and with them, those who behold them.
We were all crowded on the porch. J-Dubs, Amanda, Webbie, Jake, and I. I think Seth had gone to bed. He always sleeps a lot. After all, he is perfectly content wherever he is, whatever he's doing. Too much so, perhaps.
This movie is ridiculously good, and I don't think anyone's ever heard of it except those who have heard of Jake... I'll resist the urge to write a review. If you're reading this, you probably trust me, at least that this is worth reading. And, if you've made it this far, we're probably close to the same sort of wavelength, and you would enjoy a movie I do. So enjoy it.

No comments: