Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok ok, we get the vine, but where the hell are the branches?

I feel that life is kind of cyclical. Continually we stray far from who we actually are, only to come back with some fresh baggage, trailing some new hopes and dreams which spill out of our suitcase, dirtying themselves on the airport floor.

everywhere we gain new perspective, influences, characteristics, loves, and demons. but we always end up somewhere at least close to where we actually are. after all, even if you're not "yourself", you're still you.

I was reading my xanga from freshman/ sophomore years of high school. What a weird kid, but in some ways I had all my ducklings in a row. Too bad they all grew up into ducks and ran away, honking into the night air looking for something new.

Like eef barzelay, on the bus to the unknown. and i dig it.

No comments: